Accommodation and Meals
We have booked a block of rooms for conference participants at the following hotels:
- Quest www.questcanberra.com.au
- Code: ANU2017
- Studio apartment $177 per night (max. 2 guests)
- Queen 1 Bedroom apartment $197 per night (max. 2 guests)
- Queen 1 Bedroom executive apartment $205 per night (max. 3 guests)
- University House http://unihouse.anu.edu.au/hotel-accommodation/
- Code: Galaxies2017
- Twin room $155 per night
- Queen room $170 per night
- Apartment $205 per night
All hotels are within walking distance to the conference venue.
Your registration fee includes the following meals for each day:
- Morning tea
- Afternoon tea
If you have any dietary requirements, please ensure you make a note of these when you register for the conference under the Dietary Information field.
The Registration fee will also cover the Welcome Function on 20 August 2017 and the conference dinner being held on 22 August 2017.