Who We Are
CAASTRO is the ARC Centre of Excellence for All-sky Astrophysics.
By answering fundamental questions about the nature of the Universe, by developing innovative ways of processing enormous data-sets, and by providing a diverse set of opportunities for students and young researchers, CAASTRO aims to establish Australia as the world-leader in wide-field astronomy. CAASTRO is uniting the world’s top astronomers in a focused collaborative environment and is changing the way we understand the Cosmos.
Please refer to the following pages to learn more:
- People - meet the CAASTRO team members
- Management Team - CAASTRO Executive, Theme Scientists, and Education & Outreach Coordinator
- Nodes - our seven Collaborating Organisations in Australia
- Partners - our national and international collaborators
- Advisory Board - our committee of independent external experts for guidance
Photo: CAASTRO members attending the inaugural Annual Retreat, held in Bungendore in November 2011.
Photo: CAASTRO members attending the most recent Annual Retreat, held in Busselton in November 2016.